Sunday, August 10, 2008

Super Sunday

Sunday, I get to sleep late today, woke up @ 8am today, yes 8am us consider late now....I must be getting old now... I don't get the chance to sleep until 10 - 11am now.

Now 10:35am, i am sitting @ 4th street, Autobinee service center waiting for my wifey's Kenari to be serviced, hence this post was born.

To my surprise, there are 20ppl (including myself) here in this small waiting lounge, I am so relieved i brought my lappy with me or else i am going to be bored to death. Requested the shop to do a major overhaul kinda stuff for me, don't really know what are they doing but i suppose something more then the usual service. Wei's Kenari is now at 91k mileage and the steering wheel is vibrationw when driving, the vibrating because even pronounce when you backing up the car.

Waiting vain for the announcer to announce my name so i can take the car and go home....i suppose another 1 and a half hour more to go....

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Nice blog. Just noticed that u had been blogging for quite some time now. I had also experienced the long queue at Perodua service centres. Huge waste of time, that's why I decided to use the services of other vendors.

Joleen said...

Excuse me... i found something wrong in your blog... as i never know that your wife is having a 'kenari'?